Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Turning the Page


Welcome to my new blog! It seemed about time for me to expand.

Though I thoroughly enjoy the crafty and culinary shenanigans on my original Hand/Eye/Mind/Mouth blog, it's become increasingly obvious that one blog is not enough to contain all of what I want to say. Not to mention, I seem to have two separate audiences. I guess crafting and zombies draw somewhat different crowds, eh?

So, while Hand/Eye/Mind/Mouth will remain a chronicle of my crafty ventures, this blog will highlight my ever-increasing adventures in screenwriting, filmmaking, and fiction writing.

I have some very exciting announcements to make soon, but this post is mostly to stake the claim. Stick around, why dontcha?

2 comments:

  1. Well done, my love! Yupi!! We'll be spying on you here also........ resistance is futile,,,,,,,,,,,

    the 'rents of Borg..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I knew you'd find me here. ;) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete