Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Alternative Press Expo 2011

So I may not officially have a table, but I will most definitely be attending the 2011 Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco!

The Poe Twisted Anthology will be represented by myself and "Zombie Cruise" writer Marta Tanrikulu.

I'm pretty damn excited, since this is the first time I'll have an actual comic project to share at one of these things (though, of course, I will have copies of Everything I Needed to Know About Zombies I Learned from the Movies on hand). I'll also be participating in the Comic Creator Connection on Saturday, so it's going to be quite a big event for me!

While you're at APE, be sure to stop by booth #710 to check out the most metal webcomic on the internet today, 6th Circle Comic!


It's got tattoos, heavy metal, nerdery, and the continued rivalry between a gorilla and a demon. What more could you ask for? Throw the horns at artist Xander Kent and writer Jackson McBrayer and tell 'em I sent ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment